Returning or exchanging an item(s) bought from our website.
1. Obtain a Returns Number by calling 01730 895761or e-mail email@example.com (Please note that we will be unable to process your return or exchange without a Returns Number). At this stage, we will also agree the best way of returning the item. This is most likely to be through the Collect Plus service which has Collection Points all over the country. To find your nearest Collection Point, see www.collectplus.co.uk . We will e mail you the Collect Plus address label to print out and fix to the outside of your parcel. We will charge you £4.99 per parcel for using this Collect Plus Service unless the goods were faulty, not as described or incorrectly supplied.
2. Pack up your return(s) in its original packaging, and include the following information inside your parcel (if possible, please write this onto your original Delivery Note and send it with the return);
- The Cheeky Rascals Returns Number
- The quantity and description of the item(s) being returned
- Contact details (name, address and daytime telephone number)
- Cheeky Rascals order number e.g. SO12345
- The reason for the return
- If you are requesting an exchange, detail the replacement item(s) that you require.
- If the item is faulty, you will need to include a description of the fault and its cause, Proof of Purchase and the product serial number (where there is one). Please see additional notes below
3. Clearly mark your Returns Number on the outside of your package, affix the Collect Plus address label if appropriate, and send the parcel to:
|Cheeky Rascals Ltd|
|Hampshire, GU33 6JG|
At the time of posting, please retain the proof of postage from your Post Office, courier or Collect Plus Collection Point. Proof of postage is a free service, and provides evidence that you did post the return in case it fails to be delivered back to us.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in an exchange or refund request being refused.